Saturday, August 2, 2014

I love Kickstarter

Last year I tried and ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to fund my 2014 Marshmallow Microcosm calendar. It was awesome - folks funded it 203% So this year I've decided to try again.

I'm getting a bit of a late start with created scenes for the 2015 calendar, but have materials on hand to get a handful finished this week - hopefully starting tomorrow with a couple new ones. I'll be posting some of the new images up on the Kickstarter page.


I plan to get the calendar printed at the end of September or beginning of October, and they will be delivered soon after they arrive. I know many people get multiple copies so they can keep one and give the rest as Christmas gifts... I think my dad alone gets about 10 to mail off to various relatives - some of them only know me via these weird little marshmallows!


westminster artlondon canvas printsnature canvas printstennessee photoslandscape canvas printslandscape posterslandscape photosguitar photosguitar artlondon artlondon canvas printslondon photoslandscape photosflower photosblack and white photosdesert artsaguaro artgreenwich art

No comments:

Post a Comment