Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kickstarter 2014

I've launched my Kickstarter project a few days ago, and it's already 51% funded! Granted, it's a small project - but still, I'm impressed! Big thank yous to my backers so far, and future ones. I'm giving out rewards for each pledge level, even $5 gets a reward! If you're a fan of my marshmallow series, consider backing the project! For a $20 pledge you get a calendar - with free shipping if you're in the US! The 2014 Marshmallow Microcosm calendar is gaining in popularity (this is it's 3rd year!)... and I'm doing a bigger print run this year, advertising more, selling it in more places. Hopefully I'll get to 100% funded within the next 25 days or so, and make this happen!

smoky mountains artnational parks artlondon black and white art

No comments:

Post a Comment