Monday, September 9, 2013

Update - Kickstarter and stuff

So my Kickstarter project completely blew my expectations out of the water. Folks pledged 203% of my goal for total funding of $1,066!!!! Insanity.

I'll be mailing out 42 calendars to backers. If you'd like to get your hands on one or more of my calendars you can purchase them in my Etsy shop!

In other news, I'm trying to decide what to do after my next roadtrip with the Brit. He'll be here the end of October for just over 2 weeks. I'll need to find another job to start right after that which will be no easy feat where I am currently stationed.
I want to get the inside of my minivan sorted out to live in. That way as soon as I can find a workamping position I can hit the road! Hoping for a job out west since I have another trip planned out there in April and will be picking up the Brits in Vegas.

I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to do the interior - basic kitchen set up with cabinets, and a bed will be the basics. Trying to sort it out as cheap as possible. Ideally I'd like to put a hitch on the back of my Quest and pull a teardrop trailer - just have to save some $$ to buy one!

Lots of craft fairs coming up - most of my weekends are booked til I leave for the roadtrip! If anyone is in East Tennessee and wants to find me at a fair - see my website event page! nubble artnubble lighthouse artnubble light artcape neddick artacoustic artguitar artmusic artacoustic guitar artantiques artold arttennessee landscape artgas station artsan antonio artlondon photosnew jersey artpurple flowers artwestminster arttower bridge london art

No comments:

Post a Comment