Thursday, August 16, 2012

Out cuting myself...

I'm preparing to make up the sequel to my Marshmallow Microcosm 2012 calendar... 2013 is coming up quick and people start ordering calendars to give as gifts really soon! I've been chugging along trying to get 12 more little scenes completed and assigned to each month.

8 or 9 down... 3 or 4 to go. Not sure if I'll use one I've done for the calendar or not, we'll see how creative I get in the next few days.

They make really good prints and greeting cards too! I can't wait til I get moved into my room in London to put a set of them on my wall. Actually sold a greeting card today of a scene I did last year.

So far these are the favorites:

February
Art Prints

September
Sell Art Online

Whatever month...
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment