Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LONDON!

Finally, persistence, patience and sheer will have paid off.

London here I come!

The past 2 years all I've thought about is getting back to London.

 Everything I've done, every decision made - all done with the end result in mind - what path leads back to London?

And as if it were meant to be, my old room in my old house is available just when I'll be coming back.

If I do end up having to return to the US, I'll go back to workamping... its the only way I can see liking living in the US enough to keep sane. Til then, LONDON!



waterfalls art waterfall artlondon artamsterdam artman cave artbleeding hearts artsan antonio artstill life artkitchen artcountry style artcardinal artcardinals artpharmacy artpharmacist artmedicine artnurse art

No comments:

Post a Comment