Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Addicted to Kitchen Stuff

I know I'm not the only one...

I tend to wander into kitchen stores, or around kitchen departments in stores looking for cool gadgets I don't need, but really want to play with. If I had a kitchen of my own (all in good time...) and a lot of money to just spend on frivolous fun stuff, here are a few fun things I might just have to own:

ForkChops


Really, you're saving money buy purchasing a fork, knife and chopsticks all in one go! Perfect for a small space or RV!



Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups

Super cute, super functional, super space saving, super genius.


Chicago Metallic Lasagna Trio Pan, 12-Inch by 15-Inch by 3-Inch (11-1/2-Inch by 2-1/2-Inch Cavities)

I love lasagna, but this is genius for when I can't decide if I want to make zucchini, pumpkin or banana bread... do all three at once!

Taylor Digital Measuring Cup and Scale

I only wish I new about this sooner. Why did I not know such implements existed?!

Joseph Joseph 8-Piece Food Preparation Nesting Set

Again with the space saving... way pretty too!

Prepara Herb Savor Pods, Set of 3

Anything that makes herbs last longer is a winner in my book.

Animal Mini Tabletop Vacuum - Pig

Pick up crumbs before the ants do!


No comments:

Post a Comment