Friday, March 9, 2012

Life in the parks...

I am currently living and working in Kanab, Utah... aka, Little Hollywood - cause so many westerns were filmed here. Kanab is kinda the crossroads of where people pass through to get to the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon. Its a tiny town, so its nice to have places close by to explore on the days off!
Photography Prints
Took this in Zion National Park

I've been living at the place I work since the RV park isn't open til April 1st... this is the scene in front of my car on the side of the trading post & museum:
Photography Prints

Not sure what I'll get up to this coming Sunday - I'm working 6 days this week. Tomorrow I'm going to do a half day then come back in the evening for when a tour bus comes in for the dinner and dress up movie scene thing... overtime is great, but definitely looking forward to Sunday! If the North Rim of the Grand Canyon was open I'd head there, but I don't think it is - maybe back to Zion if the weather's good and I can hike one of the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment