Thursday, March 3, 2011

Denver

Now that my SIL has given me a shoutout on her blog An Apple and a Tree I should probably blog...

Admittedly I am terrible at keeping up with blogs - tried to have one when I moved to the UK, I think it lasted a few months at best.

So, true to my name I have up and left my SIL and brother's house in ND for the sunny city of Denver. Its not the first time I've lived here, and I'm not sure how long I'll stick around. I mostly came to help my friend run for city council - I help run his campaign and he lets me sleep on his couch. What a life.

I've managed to make a few stamps in the mean time - all custom orders. I did one for a fellow etsy shop owner which turned out great! And I'd show you a pic if blogger would let me upload it... apparently blogger doesn't feel like cooperating! Next time... new england art vintage art kitchen art boats art

No comments:

Post a Comment