Friday, February 21, 2014

Indigogo

Just launched a campaign on Indigogo to hopefully expand my photographic offerings!

I'd like to offer real estate photography, but I need a good ultra wide angle lens to do so. The lens I'm looking at would also be great for landscape photographs, and creating really interesting portraits during sessions with my clients. Basically a really versatile lens that I can do a lot with - more bang for the buck as they say!

The Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM FLD AF Ultra Wide Zoom Lens is my lens of choice. Its got great reviews, and I intend to buy used to save costs.


I'm offering contributors professionally printed, gorgeous canvas prints in return. Size based on contribution size, but complete choice over what print they want from the wide variety I offer on my website

I've got 30 days to hit my goal! If you'd like to contribute, or just help me out by sharing the link out across the social media universe, head on over to my Indigogo page!





saguaro artsaguaro cactus artbathroom artsouthwest art
vintage artkids room artjackson square artminimalist artminimal artlondon photossteam engine artcountry canvas printsvintage canvas printssteam engine canvas printstrain canvas printsbar art

No comments:

Post a Comment